Tuesday, March 29, 2005

An introduction of self

1. Most people think my name is short for Danielle, but in fact it is just Dani. My parents figured they would call me Dani all the time anyways, so Dani it is!

2. I was born on leap day, Feb. 29, 1980 which makes my birthday a bit unique. I used to not like my birthday, but now I feel that it gives me some character...

3. My boyfriend Scott and I met in college and were both swimmers. We have been dating since the end of August 1999. We lived together while I was in graduate school and now are in Boston together.

4. We adopted two female kittens (sisters) the beginning of October, 2004. They were 11 weeks when we got them and now are 8.5 months old! Soma and Kali were rescues and we adopted them through the Second Chance Fund for Animal Welfare: www.secondchancefund.org

5. I am very into baking and knitting at this point. I started baking my sophomore year of college and started knitting the fall of 2003. I am going to attempt to reconcile as much of what I have done in the past, but am going to use this site to show my work and share some recipes!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home