Tuesday, September 18, 2007

Ready for the Zoo

Sometimes you see a project and its just too. darn. cute. You must cast on immediately, or else! That is how I felt about Zoo.....





Zoo hasn't been blocked, and I don't plan on blocking it either since its going to live at my place all folded up and nice, nice for a while....

Pattern: Zoo from RYC Mother and Baby
Yarn: Rowan Cashcotton 4ply in 900, 903 and 904
Measurements: 6-12 month size
Started: April 24, 2007
Finished: September 17, 2007
Other Details: My only qualm with this pattern is the wave chart on the bottom border. They don't take seaming into account, so when you put it together you loose the pattern right on the sides. I absolutely loved using this yarn, its light, soft, heathery.. just perfect in my mind. Go Rowan!

11 Comments:

At 10:41 AM, Blogger pixlkitten said...

What do you mean "For a while..." Is there something you want to tell us?

 
At 11:51 AM, Blogger RoxanneZYG said...

LOL...I'm beginning to think we have another pregnant dyer too! All these baby knits.

 
At 12:56 PM, Blogger Dani said...

No baby on the way for me... I figured I would put it away for someone, someday.. I just don't know who yet :)

 
At 12:57 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

omg, how adorable! i won't pry as to whether you've got a bun in the oven, but i will say, whoever gets this little vest is one lucky baby :)

 
At 1:21 PM, Blogger Alyson said...

Gah, it's SO CUTE!!!!! Great job!

(Bah, just keep it....you're bound to need it someday! That's why I rarely knit baby stuff for friends/relatives - I always end up wanting to stash it in a drawer in the "someday" pile.)

 
At 1:38 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

hummm all these baby knits would tend to make ya believe..... ok ok you're just really smart and starting it all early huh! :)

 
At 1:53 PM, Blogger Peacock Chic said...

OMG that is SOOOOO cute!! I love the elephant and the wave and the color. It is just awesome all around. Great job

 
At 11:44 PM, Blogger Sue said...

The little elephant vest is just gorgeous. Is there a certain reason that your keeping it. Maybe you have a secret to share.

 
At 10:47 AM, Blogger Oiyi said...

Adorable!

 
At 7:50 PM, Blogger Octopus Knits said...

That is wonderful!

 
At 5:51 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

I've loved that pattern since I bought the book. Yours is so lovely.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home