Monday, August 27, 2007

R Is For Ravelry

Yes, I'm on there now as sunshineyarns! It took me a few months, but I am offically addicted. I was invited to join earlier in the summer and had no time to give it a chance. I didn't think that it would be useful to those of us who already have blogs, but boy was I wrong!



The most wonderful part of it is the ability to search through patterns at one site rather than searching the web at various online knitting stores, free sites and blogs. It unifies a great deal of it through pictures, which makes the search easy, quick and thorough. Plus, you get the added benefit of sharing your own projects and yarns, and seeing what everyone else is doing.. too. cool.

It was also really neat to go to the yarn section and do a search for Sunshine Yarns! Tons of cool projects people! I need to get added to the Yarnie section so that I can correct my yarn categories, but hopefully I hear back from the Ravelry peeps soon... I am keeping myself busy in the meantime, stop by and say hi :)

3 Comments:

At 2:14 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

OH YOURE SO LUCKY! I have 8069 people in front of me.

i have your button on my page and thought i'd take a look. love the socks. can't wait to do that pattern.

 
At 6:24 PM, Blogger Ivete Tecedor said...

I'm glad you're there now, I've been trying to keep your yarns clean but people keep adding crap to it that I have to ask the editors to take back out! Welcome to the Rav!

 
At 10:47 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Ravelry is addicting! I'm just now getting back to blogging regularly. Well . . . it could have been the summer months, too.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home