Friday, April 01, 2005

Sock Week

This week has gone by quick, but I have been diligently working on my first sock. It is actually coming along much quicker than I had imagined, maybe because the rounds are only 68 stitches compared to my felted bag I am working on that is 164 around. I have to say, I do enjoy working on size one needles. I was planning on using a size 3 needle, but felt that they were too big. I am happy with the size of the stitches. My ribbing is a bit messy, but once I got the hang of it, it evened out. I am getting a bit nervous now that I am edging closer and closer to the heel, but looking at the pattern, it doesn't seem that bad (I just think the whole "turning of the heel" gets blown out of proportion). So, hopefully I am correct! Wish me luck this weekend... hopefully I will get to that point soon!


My first sock which is about 1/4 of the way done Posted by Hello

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home