Friday, September 21, 2007

Lace

Remember that plain ol' silk from the other day? Here are a few of my favorites...



These skeins and many other colors will be posted in the store this coming Tuesday. I think I will be starting a new lace project soon, since I just finished my latest knitting project. You will have to wait until Monday since its blocking away, blocking away :)

Oh yes! I almost forgot - we got our wedding pictures yesturday in the mail... We have over a thousand pictures to go through, but here is one of my favorites I've found so far :)



Happy weekend!

5 Comments:

At 10:56 AM, Blogger Wannabe said...

Pretty yarn. Very pretty bride. My fav wedding pics of ours were all our candid shots like that one. They really show who you are! :)

 
At 12:04 PM, Blogger Bertha said...

Love that wedding picture! You look so gorgeous!

 
At 12:59 PM, Blogger Isobel said...

I agree, great picture.

Looking forward to seeing the lace yarns in the store, loving the colours.

 
At 4:34 PM, Blogger Thea said...

gorgeous! the yarn And the bride! Cool photo - looks like you got a little mountain climbing in just before the ceremony.

 
At 12:30 PM, Blogger Crazy For Yarn In Alabama said...

What a GREAT wedding photo!! I hope you will post other soon!! Looking forward to your shop update!!

 

Post a Comment

<< Home