Tuesday, October 16, 2007

Rhinebeck!

So, I have to blurt it out, I'm going to Rhinebeck! Unfortunately, I didn't get in as a vendor this year since I applied too late, but I will be there, shopping, laughing, knitting, and hopefully meeting lots of other fabulous people.

Are you going?! Well, if you are, COME SAY HI!!! I will be wearing a light blue Sunshine Yarns shirt, and will have lots of goodies to hand out, new sock club information, an email list sign up and a raffle! Yay, I am so excited :)

In other knitting news, I knit up this totally rock'in hat over the weekend for my cousin's first birthday. They live in New York and are HUGE Giants fans.. pretty sweet, huh?! I tried to embroider the NY on the hat, but kept on ripping since I couldn't get it right. I still think its super cute...



Pattern: Football from Itty Bitty Hats; by Susan B. Anderson
Yarn: Cascade 220 SW and assorted leftovers
Measurements: 6-12 month size
Started: October 13, 2007
Finished: October 15, 2007
Other Details: I just did a regular ol' pompom for the top of this one.

11 Comments:

At 2:27 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

I will be there... then at Morehouse... then the Ravelry party. And I am WAY jealous about the Giants hat. I need to make some for my nephews!

 
At 5:09 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

that came out sooooo cute! and talk about your instant gratification too. Some proud parents will be watching the next game with him on their lap. Rhinebeck next year for me - have fun!

Tks for adding Woven to your queue... thea

 
At 6:15 PM, Blogger Beverly said...

I can't wait to meet you! I"ll be wearing my Monkeys you made me!!!!!

 
At 6:41 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

LOVE the Giants hat. My brother is so disgusted at Coughlin that I don't dare kniw a hat for the niece. Have fun at Rhinebeck!

 
At 1:47 AM, Blogger Christy said...

Gah. This makes me want to do this hat even more! It's been on my list for football season.


I'm going to also be silly and point out (although this could just totally be on my end and that it is 1045 at night) that you seemed to have started this in october and ended this in april of the same year. :D

 
At 11:57 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

I will miss you at Rhinebeck!! But, I hope that I won't miss your new sock club!!

 
At 12:24 PM, Blogger Stephanie said...

Great hat. Have a wonderful time at Rhinebeck. Sorry I won't be there.

 
At 3:12 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Look forward to finally meeting you at Rhinebeck! Seems silly to meet you in NY when we both live here, but oh well!!

 
At 3:52 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

awww that is sooo freakin cute!!!
I REALLY need that book!
Have fun at Rhinebeck!

 
At 6:55 AM, Blogger Carol said...

Soooo cute! See you later AND at Rhinebeck!

 
At 12:42 AM, Blogger YarnThing said...

What a great hat! I need to make one for my nephew in Broncos colors. Although, my favorite team is the Colts!!!

Marly aka Yarn Thing

 

Post a Comment

<< Home