Monday, September 03, 2007

Behind the Wagon

So, I was a couple of weeks late in finishing and sending off my sockapaloooza socks, but you know, it was definitely the best I could do with all the recent happenings in my life.. I explained to my pal that I would be gone and then out of the country and she definitely was cool with waiting! You rock sockpal!




I really hope she likes them!

Pattern: Monkey Socks by Cookie A., published on Knitty
Yarn: Sunshine Yarns in Neapolitan
Measurements: Made to fit my sockpal!
Started: May 25, 2007
Finished: August 30, 2007
Other Details: I used an Inox 40" 2.5mm and added two repeats to the leg!

2 Comments:

At 2:13 PM, Blogger Beverly said...

No, chica, YOU ROCK!! I just tore open my package and am so in love, I'm feeling a little dirty!! Thank you so much for the FABU socks and gawgess yarn!

 
At 5:13 AM, Blogger Hawkesley said...

Your Monkey socks look lovely in Neapolitan!

 

Post a Comment

<< Home