Monday, September 10, 2007

A Quick Little Guy

I just had to cast on for something new the second I finished my sockapaloooza socks! I had purchased this organic cotton yarn out in Colorado earlier this summer with a specific project in mind: Geordie...




Nothing too crazy; simple lines, simple yarn...



Pattern: Geordie Stripe Yoke Jacket from Natural Knits for Babies and Moms by Louisa Harding
Yarn: Pachuko Organic cotton in natural and green
Measurements: 18 month size
Started: September 1, 2007
Finished: Septeember 9, 2007
Other Details: I used a slightly heavier yarn, but still knit this on a US6. The yarn was great, but splits easily.. I followed the 12 month size figuring it would come out more like the 18 month with my larger gauge.

8 Comments:

At 1:52 PM, Blogger kathryn said...

That's a lovely little jacket...I love Louisa Harding patterns and organic cotton is so nice to use for baby things.

 
At 2:59 PM, Blogger Jofrog said...

That is such a great, wearable, sweater!

 
At 5:09 PM, Blogger kathy b said...

Outstanding job. THe sweater is so cute with the garter collar. Love your colors. Oh it looks so soft.

 
At 5:40 PM, Blogger Ruinwen Dagorielle said...

That is so adorable! :)

 
At 1:05 PM, Blogger Carol said...

You did a great job with it!
I made this last winter for my grandson in brown and tan he wears it all the time. I LOVE the colours you picked

 
At 7:46 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

perfect buttons! it looks adorable. Thea

 
At 11:43 PM, Blogger Sue said...

Geordie looks great and much nicer in the colors you used too.

 
At 10:01 AM, Blogger Littlelou said...

i absolutely adore this..caught my eye whilst browsing through blogs. i now feel the need to knit my own, haha.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home