Wednesday, October 24, 2007

Snapshot of Rhinebeck

Wow! What a weekend :) I think my mind was racing in total overload all weekend after seeing so much and meeting so many of you! I came home with some yarn from Morehouse, two cashmere scarves and two bags of maple cotton candy.. that's it! I really wish I took more than a few pictures, but my camera was always just out of reach.

I truely had a great time talking to all the bloggers and Sunshine Yarns customers that I had a chance to meet. Thank you for introducing yourselves and your friends.. it really made my weekend!



I have some new knitting to show, but will not be posting it most likely until I return from my upcoming trip to Alaska! We leave tomorrow and get home the end of next week :) I'll be posting some, hopefully, gorgeous pictures, so stay tuned!

7 Comments:

At 4:58 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

I'm so sorry I missed you!! Have a WONDERFUL trip!

 
At 6:44 PM, Blogger Kate said...

there's a great yarn shop in Ketchikan (sorry for the spelling!) to the left of the cruise ship doocks (as you face the water) and one in Juneau to the right of the docks as you face the water. Both are in the second floor and a bit hard to find, but I put them on Mapmuse if you look up Yarn Shops in Alaska. have a GREAT trip@

 
At 6:54 PM, Blogger Bertha said...

Aw, what a great picture! Hi Wee One! Hi Kaya! (Oh, hi Dani & Jofrog!) ;)

 
At 7:04 PM, Blogger Wannabe said...

Did you cut your hair????? :)

 
At 10:50 PM, Blogger Jofrog said...

What a fabulous weekend it was! It wouldn't have been half as fun without the friends. I'm so glad you were there this year. Have a fabulous trip!

 
At 2:53 PM, Blogger InkyOrchid said...

Glad to hear you had fun at Rhinebeck! And have fun in Alaska!

 
At 5:38 PM, Blogger gabriella said...

Awww...this photo makes me miss you guys and those little ones so, so much!! I'm glad you all had a blast at Rhinebeck - once I get out of this crazy Cali period in my life (two years max, I promise you) and back home to the east I'll make it to Rhinebeck for sure.

Anyway - I posted photos on my blog of my finished Sunsilk Swallowtail - it came out so beautifully!! Thank you again for the stunning yarn.

:) gabriella

 

Post a Comment

<< Home