Monday, April 02, 2007

A Quickie

A quick knit was started and completed mostly last Sunday and Monday when I was so yucky sick. It is the Baby Hoodie pattern from Blue Sky in the 3-4 year old size.



Some new colors made it into the store one day recently and I just had to give it a go! Love. It. Need. Baby. Model.

Pattern: Baby Hoodie from Blue Sky
Yarn: Blue Sky Organic Cotton
Measurements: 3-4 year old size
Started: March 24, 2007
Finished: March 28, 2007
Other Details: Super easy, quick knit. Just be careful with the sizing since the amount of stitches they have you cast on (combined with their gauge), does not work out to the proper size. I CO for the 1-2 year old size, but ended up following the length measurements for the 3-4 year old size to make everything fit together (and hopefully on a toddler) properly!

7 Comments:

At 5:17 PM, Blogger Amanda said...

Super cute, Dani - I LOVE hoodies. I think I may have to go get that pattern!
I hope you're feeling better!

 
At 7:32 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

awww very cute! I want one!

 
At 8:40 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Lucky toddler. What a cute sweater!

 
At 3:37 PM, Blogger AV said...

Oh so cute and so FAST! Love the colour combination!

 
At 3:54 PM, Blogger Terri Lynn said...

Dani, this is jsut so cute, and I love the stripes. Someone will be blessed by your knittin'!

 
At 6:24 PM, Blogger kathy b said...

Oh the fruits of your fevered labor. It is darling. Just wonderful.

 
At 11:14 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Just lovely! I am in awe of all this knitting that you produce.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home