Wednesday, March 07, 2007

Dollar And A Half

I started the beautiful Dollar and a Half Cardigan from the latest Interweave. Veronik Avery really does a wonderful job with the pattern and choice of yarn!



I know that tons of people have been looking for the Reynolds Soft Linen, and guess what people, I found tons of it! Call up Black Sheep Knitting in Needham, MA. Hurry (yes they do ship)! They have beautiful summery colors, which is why I have this gorgeous pale blue. For only $6.00 a ball, how can you go wrong?! The yarn is much softer on the hands than a 100% linen yarn, and it has great drape and stitch definition. They have a swatch in the store... a before and after washing swatch, and man, I can't wait to wash this sucker!

11 Comments:

At 1:24 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

I totally want to make this sweater! Thanks for the heads up - it's looking good!

 
At 1:28 PM, Blogger Amanda said...

I saw this and wanted to make it, too - yours is coming out wonderfully and that blue is beautiful! Hmmm...I just may hit Black Sheep on the way home...

 
At 2:24 PM, Blogger Kara said...

I have been eyeing that sweater ever since the mag came out. Yours is looking awesome. And thanks for the review of the yarn. I was curious on what it was like.

 
At 3:51 PM, Blogger Lindsey said...

Your sweater looks great--I can't wait to see the finished product. And that yarn sounds absolutely scrummy!

 
At 4:55 PM, Blogger mle said...

I love the color you chose!

 
At 12:54 PM, Blogger Terri Lynn said...

That color is going to look so good on you, I cant wait to see the results.

 
At 11:29 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

What a great color!! I may have to add this cardi to my knit list...

 
At 8:57 AM, Blogger Unknown said...

That sounds like a great yarn! Can you bring it tomorrow? I want to touch (I'll wash my hands first).

 
At 12:10 PM, Blogger kathy b said...

Thank you for the soft linen link. Im going to check it out. Im currently knitting with linen and although I have been assured it will soften when washed, it is a bit, well sticky and icky.

 
At 8:22 AM, Blogger AsKatKnits said...

Dani, the second installment of sock yarn is amazing!! Fresh is so very that... I love it!!

 
At 2:43 PM, Blogger Carry said...

So...how is it coming along? :D

 

Post a Comment

<< Home