Wednesday, February 14, 2007

Frozen Valentine

Boston is getting its first real bout of bad winter weather today.



It doesn't look that bad from the picture, but man there is sleet, wind, rain, snow. Yuck! Luckily, I don't have a ton to do today since I got all the packaging done late last night. I just got back from a trip to the post office and am ready to cozy on up with my coffee, knitting and a few good movies. Scott is even working at home today, so its nice to have him around knowing we are all safe and sound, warm and inside...

Let there be knitting!

1 Comments:

At 12:23 PM, Blogger gabriella said...

Oh man, how jealous am I. There is nothing I'd rather be doing right now than drinking warm coffee, knitting, and watching some movies. Unfortunately I'm an hour across town in my office, having nearly slipped and split my head open twice already today...when's spring? ;) Enjoy your snow/ice/water runoff day. ~gabriella

 

Post a Comment

<< Home