Wednesday, May 25, 2005

A Day In Pictures




I didn't want to do much writing today, but a few of you wanted some descriptions to these pictures! It is weird seeing myself in my blog, but probably useful since now you can all see who you are talking to (I really do wonder the same about some of you)! The top one is from this past weekend and is a picture of the new bag and I taking a stroll in Smithville, NJ. The next two are of Scott and I from some recent weddings (one in CO, one in AZ). The last ones are from some camping trips through Southern Colorado and New Mexico (the first is at the Sand Dunes in CO, the second is from Mesa Verde). Enjoy!

10 Comments:

At 9:14 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Fun pictures ~~ especially the one with you and that great-looking bag!

 
At 11:02 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

As pretty outside as inside - natch!

Love the pics, thanks for sharing!!

 
At 11:22 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Great pictures! They look like so much fun, and you look smashing, dahlin'. ;)

 
At 11:49 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

You are such a cute couple!

Doesn't it feel amazing to be able to actually use something you made? The bag turned out fabulously :)

 
At 3:46 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

cute!
cara
earth mother'

 
At 12:14 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

You cute people of The Curly Hair!

Seriously, you two are a very cute couple. :-)

 
At 1:47 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Love the bag. I just got the book w/ the pattern for Carried Away Felted Bag. Looking forward to starting it. Here's a dumb question from a new blogger...how do you get more than one pic on a post w/blogspot?

 
At 4:27 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

I love the photos! You two make a gorgeous couple. I am so pleased you shared the pics with us.

 
At 9:37 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Thanks for sharing the photos - I like to put a face with the words too. Looks like you've been having a great time! Mesa Verde is one of my favorite places (we were there last Oct.)

 
At 1:44 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

The bag looks great & fun pictures!

 

Post a Comment

<< Home