Saturday, May 21, 2005

On the Road Again...

Last night, Scott and I made the 5 hour trek through a moderate amount of traffic to visit his dad in Avon By the Sea, NJ. Its great because his dad lives a block from the ocean, so it always feels like a mini-vacation. The only problem is when warm weather comes, people swarm the beaches here and it turns into absolute chaos. This whole East Coast, beach, traffic thing is fairly new to me being from Colorado. I realized once I moved out here, that I had no idea what true traffic was! Anyways, this morning, we took a little stroll down on the boardwalk and took a few pictures!



On another note, thank you to all of you who posted comments about my Aran Pocketbook. For some reason, blogger is showing them as anonymous and I am not sure who left the comments. Since I like to respond to all my comment post, I feel bad that this happened and just want to say I truely appreciate your input!

I am just finishing up my blue socks and will post another FO tomorrow! Have a great weekend everyone!

2 Comments:

At 7:09 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Avon by the Sea - what a seriously cool name!! It sound sooo very English.

 
At 12:59 AM, Blogger Catherine Kerth said...

isn't the beach wonderful!! love the pocketbook it looks great! and the lettuce clor of the knit picks looks sooooo yummy!.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home