Tuesday, May 10, 2005

Twin Sisters

Well, almost! I am at the heel of sock #2 and I think the rest is smooth sailing. I am going to try to do most of the heel tonight and tomorrow and expect to have the pair done over the weekend.

As for other knits, I am waiting for some yarn that I ordered. It feels good to not have a whole lot of knitting going right now, but yet I am also anxious to start some new projects. Mother's Day was a success all around and both my Mother and my Aunt loved their presents.


4 Comments:

At 8:49 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

nice colour!
cara
earth mother

 
At 9:54 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

That's a beautiful colorway! And I love your backdrop. Makes for very nice pictures.

 
At 1:19 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

socks socks sock, I WISH I were working on socks again (But SOON, much headway has been made - about an inch to go before I start decreasing and getting near the end of my WIP!)

Everything is looking good as ALWAYS. Guess you didnt venture out last night? Hope the dentist wasnt too bad!

 
At 2:37 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

What pretty sock yarn. : ) Those are going to look great with a pair of jeans!

 

Post a Comment

<< Home