Friday, August 26, 2005

Some Tidbits Before I Go

I put my Niddy Noddy to use last night and now have some beautiful skeins. I love the way the colors show through in a skein. Below is some of the Gryffindor yarn that people ordered this week :)



This week I also started the Lace Camisole from Morehouse Farm. I love the texture of the overspun yarn. Supposedly when you wash it, the lace softens and it fills in some of the space between the stitches! Yum! I am starting out with the medium size, but am going to add in some increases at the waist so that I can fit my um chest, into the top :-)



And like I have said before, I am going to hve a crazy next week. I'm going to dissapear until next Wednesday night. I'll be doing field work in the White Mountains and am leaving tonight. Then on Thursday and Friday, I will be working my new PT job at my LYS! Wish me luck! I am so excited... So, adios everyone!

And another picture to leave you with :) We love our Mexican food :)

13 Comments:

At 8:23 PM, Blogger Jenn said...

OOOH beautiful yarn and beautiful you :-)

 
At 10:09 PM, Blogger Catherine Kerth said...

the camisole is coming along so nicely! and i love the HP colors.... there are some big fans out there. be safe!

 
At 6:45 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Hey Dani, enjoy your time outdoors next week. Lookin' forward to seeing that tank knit up. Take care!

Kerstin

 
At 8:44 AM, Blogger amandamonkey said...

That yarn looks sumptuous! Have a great time in the Whites and at your new job - I'm really excited for you!

 
At 1:28 PM, Blogger Lorette said...

The yarn looks great! Hmmmm....Mexican food, maybe we'll do that for lunch!

 
At 1:50 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Can you too BE any cuter?

Heehehe. :-)

 
At 9:01 AM, Blogger Bookish Wendy said...

Ah, I believe the correct term is ta-tas.

;) That's a beautiful pattern.

 
At 11:00 AM, Blogger Dani In NC said...

Dani, the yarn looks great. I really like those colors together.

BTW, I didn't know anyone named Dani until I started reading blogs. I'm guessing that I am a good bit older than you (I'm almost 40) so I've had many years to live with my odd name. When I was a kid, I would have preferred being one of the six Jennifers in my class. Of course, I've now abused my parental power and given all four of my kids unique names!

 
At 9:02 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Your skeins look great -- very professional :-)

Where is that restaurant? We also LOVE Mexican food. Very cute picture!

 
At 2:45 PM, Blogger alltangledup said...

love the picture. Have fun in the white mountains...and good luck with the new job ;-)

 
At 1:01 PM, Blogger KnittenKnots said...

That yarn looks great! And you guys are so cute! Nice picture.

 
At 3:55 PM, Blogger sarah said...

Gorgeous yarn! Hope you had a good week away :)

 
At 8:15 PM, Blogger Becky said...

Beautiful Yarn! I do love the Mexican food too....Yummmm....mmmm....wonder if I can talk the man into going out tonight???

 

Post a Comment

<< Home