Monday, October 24, 2005

Come Away With Me

First, a new project.. any guesses?? Well, I'll just tell you right off since I have been bad about introducing new projects lately. Its going to be the Chevron scarf from Last Minute Knitted Gifts using some wonderful hand dyed yarn that I had on hand. I am about half way done and can't decide if I like it or not with this yarn. Its a bit dull to me even though I think the yarn looks amazing in a skein. Either way, I am going to finish it and give it to someone who I think will love these colors...



And guess where I am going? ON VACATION!!!! LOOK, LOOK!!! MY KNITTING IS ALL PACKED!! You better believe that I am bringing lots of knitting with me since this trip will have lots of flying and driving time.



And, I suppose I should bring some clothes too.. humph. Look at all that wasted room that could be used for knitting supplies!



So, any idea where I am going tomorrow morning? Try here, here, here and of course, HERE! These are just a few of the places I will be heading with Scott over the next 8 days. He has to go do a few things for work, so I figured why not tag along and make a vacation out of it! We will have a laptop with us, so look forward to some posts in the near future with some beautiful scenery and some knitting progress!

14 Comments:

At 8:18 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

oh, sounds wonderful! have a great time, dani ;)

 
At 8:46 PM, Blogger Jenn said...

so, what projects are you taking? Inquiring (and jealous) minds want to know!

 
At 10:14 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

hey, I for one love the scarf you're doing - those colors are amazing together! Liked the treasure hunt to find your trip too - have a blast, take some gorgeous knitting in nature shots and we'll see you in a few! Thea

 
At 10:19 PM, Blogger Donna Boucher said...

I like the yarn you are using very much for the chevron scarf. I have tried it with sock weight yarn and have not been pleased with the results. Your is lovely!

Donna

 
At 1:31 AM, Blogger JustApril said...

Cool vac stash! My dad lives in Jackson Hole, I love it up there. The scarf is very pretty - have fun!

 
At 8:47 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Have a wonderful trip. Can't wait to hear about it when you get back.

 
At 9:39 AM, Blogger amandamonkey said...

Have fun! I'm super-jealous...

 
At 9:51 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Have a fab time kiddo - glad you will be checking in from the road, you know we miss you!

And BTW< I like the scarf witht hat yarn, it looks soft and snuggly and the colors ARE really pretty =)

 
At 10:53 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

you're going to mountain colors!?! i'm so jealous! have a fabulous time.

 
At 12:17 PM, Blogger Ashley said...

What a great vacation! I'm jealous. I too think the scarf looks beautiful...

 
At 1:20 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

I'm pea green with envy!! I wish I could take a vacation. A REAL one. My "vacation" will be not having to wash my own dishes when I go home to NY for Thanksgiving/Christmas - lol.

Hope you have a GLORIOUS time and stay warm :)

 
At 2:12 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Ok, I was plenty green with envy when I saw you were going to these great parks, but Mountain Colors? I'm beside myself. I hope you bring back a head full of ideas for your wonderful dyeing projects!

 
At 8:56 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Have a wonderful vacation!! Can't wait to see the pictures.

 
At 3:40 PM, Blogger Catherine Kerth said...

i think the scarf looks great with that yarn! keep going:) have fun on your trip!

 

Post a Comment

<< Home