Wednesday, October 05, 2005

Stash Sale!

So, I have a few more things I want to get rid of from last winter's knits and I wanted to see if anyone is interested in the blogging world! I have a few skeins of Calmer that I was planning on making a scarf with that I never ended up using and some really soft cotton and angora yarns and kidsilk haze. The kidsilk haze was a recent purchase, but I have too much on my plate already. So, email me if you are interested in color #'s, etc. And, don't worry to all of you out there from Knitsmiths! I have plenty set aside for the swap :). Oh, yeah, I am an offical Knitsmith now too... take a look!

UPDATE (5:30pm): The Calmer and Kidsilk Haze has been sold. However, I still have some angora yarn, some really soft cotton yarns and some Opal sock yarn for sale if you are interested!

5 Comments:

At 11:43 AM, Blogger Mandie said...

Hi,
What color Calmer do you have? I love Calmer, but have never actually knit anything with it... Email me at manda.ebner (at) gmail.com!!!
Thanks!
Manda

 
At 1:16 PM, Blogger Ashley said...

If Manda doesn't take the Calmer, I will--I actually was about to email you and see if you were going to try to sell off the stash individually!

 
At 5:28 PM, Blogger Jenny said...

I'm interested in colors/prices, too, especially the Calmer and the KidSilk Haze...

 
At 12:22 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Congrats on becoming a Knit Smith. That is SO cool! YEA for DANI!

 
At 8:20 PM, Blogger Kristen said...

congrats on Knitsmiths status! That group has set my hopes up for someday having a local knitting group. (I'm a bit too far away to get in for those meetings!)

Do you still have any opal sock yarn? what colors/types do you have, and how much do you want for it? I'm interested!

 

Post a Comment

<< Home