Friday, October 07, 2005

You Want Fall?!

I give you fall... in a nutshell... no, in a skein of sock yarn! I love fall and just can't get over all the colors I see around me every year. So, I mixed up some of my favorite colors that I see on a farm at harvest time, and voila... the debut of Harvest. This is a variegated colorway and has been posted on my etsy site if you are interested.

Also, for those of you who are kind enough to read, I am having a Fall special this weekend! From now through Monday night at midnight, every skein you buy on etsy comes with a free set of notecards! Also, the next person who makes a purchase will win a special something from my yarn stash... So, go check Sunshine Yarns out! And, for those of you who are inquiring about the Watermelon skeins, I will have more available next week!




Happy Fall and Friday everyone!

8 Comments:

At 11:58 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Another beautiful colorway!!!

 
At 3:22 PM, Blogger Bear Knits said...

Such lovely fall colors, Dani! You always manage to come up with the nice colorways.

 
At 9:30 PM, Blogger Catherine Kerth said...

i love the colors dani!

 
At 1:28 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Hi, I just found your blog, and I love your work! Your knitting is beautiful and your dyeing is quite unique. I was wondering if you are planning on doing any more Gryffindor sock yarn. I wanted to knit something for the premiere, but I don't think I'll have time to do a scarf. I'd love to buy some of your fabulous yarn!

 
At 2:52 AM, Blogger Ren said...

Beautiful. All I can say. Too bad it didn't rain enough here in the Mid-Atlantic for us to get pretty foliage. But I'll take what I can get.

 
At 6:29 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

That is such a beuatiful colorway! I love the cami too...it came out so beautiful! I don't visit for a week and see what all you do! :)

 
At 2:20 PM, Blogger Cupcake said...

Dani, I was bummed you ran out of the more pink intensive colorways, but your special was too good to pass up. I hope you don't mind if I give Sunshine Yarns a shout out on my blog. I don't have too many knitters who read it, so it shouldn't start a stampede of buyers to snatch up my pink yarn!

 
At 4:05 PM, Blogger amandamonkey said...

That yarn looks good enough to eat, like butternut squash with butter and brown sugar.

Mmmm, butternut squash...

 

Post a Comment

<< Home