Monday, October 17, 2005

The Sun Has Come Out

I feel behind on posts. I have a lot of things to share, but never enough time now to come up with a tasteful post... so, I'll try to be a good girl this week :) I have recently created a list of things I have (or will) have yarn for this fall/winter and it is looking like the odds are against me. I'll share that with you tomorrow maybe!

One project I have been working on this past week is the Mohair Singlet out of Jo Sharp's Contemporary Knitting. I am using Soft Kid rather than the really fuzzy mohair the pattern calls for and am knitting this in the round. I am very close to done since I only have a few cm let of the body and the top will go super quick. I can't wait to wear this with a nice cozy long sleeve shirt and some jeans! Unfortunately, while knitting this, I realized I have recently developed a bit of a sensitivity to mohair (so luckily this will be touching NO skin)!



And just because, here are a few very new pictures of Kali. See, even the kitties missed their sun spot after 9 days of rain!




Enjoy the nice fall weather for those of you here in New England! Hopefully my sock yarn comes today so that I can do some dyeing!

5 Comments:

At 10:27 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

I can't wait to see your new yarn :)...

 
At 11:26 AM, Blogger Bookish Wendy said...

oh, that is such a cute cat face.

 
At 9:43 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Man, I can never get enough of those kitties! She is bee-utee-ful!

:-)

 
At 10:28 AM, Blogger KnittenKnots said...

Love the pic of Kali - reminds me of my Niblet a little. The sun is finally out here too - love that with the crisp air. Fall is by far my favorite season.

 
At 5:23 PM, Blogger Catherine Kerth said...

there is new meaning to the words sun bathing beauty! what a cutie!! sorry you are having a bad reaction to mohair, guess you won't be knitting with it too often huh? glad the sun is out for you guys.. it was getting pretty nasty...

 

Post a Comment

<< Home