Tuesday, November 06, 2007

HP Sock Club!

HARRY POTTER SOCK CLUB SIGN UPS!

I'm opening up sign-ups again and will continue this club for an additional three packages! If you are currently in the club, you can renew your subscription, or you can join if you are not currently in the club.



The socks above were knit by Rachel, using the Gryffindor self-striping yarn. She even made it into a little magical photo shoot... I love it!


WHAT IS IT?: A Harry Potter themed sock club


WHAT WILL I GET?: For new members: Just yarn. No patterns or extravagant extras. Two skeins will be variegated (think characters/animals/places), and 1 skein will be striping in whatever house color you desire! At least 2 of the skeins will be in the Soft yarn, one MIGHT be in the Twist. For returning members: Your packages will each be a variegated colorway... no striping ones unless you want to rejoin for the full cost.


WHEN WILL I GET THE YARN?!: The mailing dates are the end of December, February and April!


HOW MUCH? For new members: The cost is a flat $100.00 to those in the U.S. and Canada, $115 to those overseas. For returning members: The cost is a flat $85.00 to those in the U.S. and Cananda, and $100 to those overseas.


WHEN DO I SIGN UP?! Now! Send an email to sunshineyarns@yahoo.com with your full name, email, mailing address and for new members, what striping house colorway you want!


WHEN DO I PAY?! Now! Once you send me your contact information, I will send you an invoice.


ANY QUESTIONS? Email me at sunshineyarns@yahoo.com

And, another sock club for those that want to do something a little bit different around the holidays... a Socks For Society club. Details on the club and how to sign up tomorrow!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home