Wednesday, February 27, 2008

Yummy Blues

A little something for a little cutie patootie - she happened to have a rough week last week and, I think, needs some pretty blue knitty love....





Pattern: Baby Shrug from Simply Baby by Debbie Bliss
Yarn: Debbie Bliss Cashmerino Aran #010 and #202
Needles: Addi circulars US7 and US8
Measurements: 12-18 month size, 25" chest (very generous sizing)
Started: February 18, 2008
Finished: February 24, 2008
Other Details: Very cute with the contrasting rib! The sizings are very generous - I think the 12-18 month size will fit up to a 3-4 year old.

7 Comments:

At 11:46 PM, Blogger Jofrog said...

Thank you so much! You are so generous to me and Kaya. She will get years of use out of this cute shrug and it will totally pull out the blue in her eyes. It's a great color for her.

 
At 4:11 AM, Blogger Emily said...

That is TOO cute.

 
At 10:30 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

I really like the contrasting ribbing.

 
At 5:18 PM, Blogger Sue said...

Oh it is so cute. I love the contrast ribbing too.

 
At 8:04 PM, Blogger kathy b said...

WOW

SHE has a lovely lovely handknit now. Your stitches are so EVEN.

 
At 12:27 PM, Blogger Rose said...

Very pretty; the contrasting especially. Is it an easy pattern? I consider myself an advanced beginner.

 
At 11:27 PM, Blogger tracing said...

Beautiful! I love the colors.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home