Monday, March 17, 2008

Back to the Land of the Living

The last 10 days have been complete misery - but the good news is, I'm heading uphill and can finally knit and dye again.

This weekend I was inspired to knit something green, for St. Patty's Day! Instead of starting a new project, I was a good girl, and pulled out an old one..



HAPPY ST. PATRICK'S DAY!!!

I also have to give a big congratulations to my mom and dad, its their 29th anniversary today!! Wishing you many more wonderful years together :)

4 Comments:

At 9:34 AM, Blogger Carol said...

Poor thing! Hope you are feeling much better. Gorgeous scarf!

 
At 11:01 AM, Blogger Ruinwen Dagorielle said...

Glad you are on the mend. Georgous scarf! :)

 
At 12:57 AM, Blogger ~RaenWa~ said...

Oh my I am glad you are starting to feel like you are back among the living keep taking care of yourelf and getting better beautiful scarf

 
At 3:30 PM, Blogger Jane said...

That scarf is beautiful. I love the color. Hope that you are feeling normal again soon.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home