Tuesday, March 04, 2008

Birthday Remains

Thank you all so much for the wonderful Birthday wishes! I had a fabulous long weekend full of celebration... You only turn 7 once, or I suppose in my case, twice :)

We went to a hockey game with family and friends - (Yes, my totally cute and dorky husband had my name put up on the scoreboard)!



I apparently played my first game of Quiddich (for all you HP fans out there). My cousin Peter rocks the photoshop!



My wonderful, and super-crafty, friends surprised me with fabric-y gifts... Thank you so much Alison, for the, already filled, fabric bowl! I love, love the yummy blues and the totally unique design :)




And Johanna, for my new favorite bag! I've been eyeing up this pattern for some time - its the one from Last Minute Patchwork and Quilted Gifts, just in case you are wondering. Thank you so much Johanna... I love it :)




Ahh, so life is getting back to some normalcy this week. I'll be doing some natural dyeing, finishing up a few more baby knits, and hmm, I'll be getting a root canal tomorrow. Wish me luck! xoxo

2 Comments:

At 11:24 AM, Blogger Bertha said...

Wow, I love the floral fabric Johanna used for your bag! So pretty! Ugh, root canal! Hope it goes as well as it possibly can!

 
At 1:40 PM, Blogger Susan B. Anderson said...

That bowl is so cool, love it. Beautiful bag, too.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home