Thursday, March 27, 2008

More Baby Love

It never stops over here - more cute finished baby knits:




This one also went to the birthday girl. I've heard the mama talk about this scarf for years, how could I resist?!

Pattern: Cherry Scarf by Martin Storey; published in Jaeger JB29 (a truely must have book)
Yarn: Knitpicks Bare SW Worsted, red and green leftovers
Needles: Addi circulars US6
Measurements: 6" wide by 32" long
Started: March 3, 2008
Finished: March 15, 2008
Other Details: I only did three cherry pom poms on each end rather than four (that is what fit)!

Gah, I still am so behind on finished projects to post! I have a few more finished baby knits, plus some manly man hats to still go. I'll be moderately out of commission the next few days (those wisdom teeth are making their way out of my mouth tomorrow afternoon). Happy weekend everyone and see you next week!

8 Comments:

At 7:33 PM, Blogger Melissa said...

I love this too! Fantastic!

 
At 7:40 PM, Blogger Sue said...

I was just thinking about that wonderful scarf the other day. Yours looks fantastic. I hope everything goes well with your wisdom teeth. I remember my dentist removed mine in 10 minutes and I felt great 2 days later.

 
At 12:03 AM, Blogger Carrie said...

Cute scarf!
Good luck with your extractions.
And remember, you're never too old to leave your teeth for the tooth fairy :)

 
At 7:58 AM, Blogger Susan B. Anderson said...

Hi Dani,
Of course you can put the picture of the Weasley socks in your gallery. Do you need me to send you the pictures?

That scarf is fantastic, completely adorable. The peace baby set is beautiful too. You have such fantastic skills and your embroidery is meticulous. You are very inspiring.

Good luck with your wisdom teeth removal. Some people don't have any trouble at all with that and hopefully you will be in that group.
susan

 
At 10:25 AM, Blogger spajonas said...

ooooh!!! that scarf is SOOOOO cute! i love the pompoms as cherries. adorable!

 
At 4:43 PM, Blogger Unknown said...

That's awesome! And adorable.

 
At 9:02 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

you're unstoppable, dani!
the scarf is just darling.
i hope all went well with the extractions—you poor thing.

xo

 
At 1:08 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

I love this!! :o)

 

Post a Comment

<< Home