Wednesday, March 26, 2008

Peace Baby

The latest in cute baby knit designs - Peace Baby by Anny Purls. Have you seen her totally cute new shop yet?!





I really enjoyed this knit. I started and finished it last month but wanted to wait until it made it in the hands of the little birthday girl.

Pattern: Peace Baby by Anny Purls; you can find the pattern here
Yarn: Knitpicks Swish in Ballerina, Aloe and Natural
Needles: Addi circulars US6
Measurements: 18-24 month size
Started: February 8, 2008
Finished: February 28, 2008
Other Details: I added a little extra length to the body, since it seemed short in comparison to the arms.

11 Comments:

At 8:48 AM, Blogger Ruinwen Dagorielle said...

So incredibly cute! I love all the little details! :)

 
At 10:26 AM, Blogger alison said...

We loooooove it! Thank you!! Pictures to come soon. And I love Anny's site, such fun, colorful knits. Can't wait to make a buddy bag for wee one.

 
At 12:45 PM, Blogger Emily said...

Super duper cute!

 
At 1:15 PM, Blogger Anny said...

Nice job, it looks brilliant!

 
At 4:51 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Eep! Thanks for the link! So cute I can't breathe...I love how yours turned out, and now I want someone to have a baby so I can knit this. :o)

 
At 8:04 PM, Blogger craft-chick said...

I love the colors you picked out, they both came out fantastic! And the great thing is that you donate to charity to get the pattern, I snatched it up right away, even though I'm not ready to work on it yet!

 
At 8:39 PM, Blogger Sue said...

Oh it looks beautiful. I have the same pattern and just finished knitting the Hickory Dickory Dot. Arent her patterns the best. I am just waiting for the cabled one now.

 
At 9:34 AM, Blogger monica said...

You make the cutest baby items!

 
At 3:21 PM, Blogger Melissa said...

Oh my goodness, this is the cutest thing I've ever seen!

 
At 6:06 PM, Blogger YarnThing said...

I just keep looking at the pictures and cute, cute, cute is all I can say!

xoxox
Marly

 
At 4:12 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

this set is incredible cute!!!!
i love it!!!
lg eva

 

Post a Comment

<< Home