Tuesday, April 19, 2005

My Yarn and Button Addiction

I wanted to share my new yarn I splurged on last night. On Monday, my new book (Last Minute Knitted Gifts) came in the mail, so of course I had to pick out some future projects. I picked out two easy ones that will be great for Mother's Day presents. I am going to make the Kerchief Scarf with the Tahki Yarns cotton classic color #101 and two Airy Scarves with the Rowan kidsilk haze in shade 581 and 593.


New yarn for new projects!

Ok, so we have had a bit of fun the last few days creating some more buttons. Once again, I can't take all the credit for making these, since my second half Scott helped me out a ton. I promise, no more new ones (at least for now)!


The new wave button


Your typical bar button

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home