Tuesday, May 31, 2005

Tuesday News

First off, check out the Puuurfect Kitty Contest, hosted by Cara, to vote for my little Kali! Soma isn't up yet, but will probably be in next weeks contest.

The latest addition to my knitting basket is the Azkaban Scarf for all you Harry Potter fans out there. I think this scarf is going to be great for my 10 year old cousin! If you are interested in seeing how this scarf is going to look, check out this blogger who is getting close to being finished (she helped me pick out yarn for mine!). I really like the changes that were made to the scarf for the next few movies. The colors are more deep and the striping is toned down a bit.



In other news, I attempted to bike on Memorial Day, but got a flat tire and then didn't have enough time to go. I did, however, sport these new socks yestuday! Thanks to Claudia for posting the link to Team Estrogen and these great cycling sheep socks!

9 Comments:

At 7:12 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Adorable socks!! I love the new Azkaban scarves, too. I think the earlier ones, while more "college"-y, where a little over the top with the fatty stripes.
-SP (secret pal)

 
At 7:46 PM, Blogger Catherine Kerth said...

love the colors for the scarf very vibirant! those are the cutest socks, sorry about the flat:(

 
At 12:03 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

those socks are so cute,I like the harry potter scarves too,I should knit one too
cara
earth mother

 
At 8:58 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Okay, because I'm a dork and I love Harry Potter I SO wish I had someone to make it for! Hehe, I'm thinking I might just make it anyway. Too cute!

 
At 9:33 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

One of these days I have to knit a Azkaban scarf for my boyfriend....

 
At 3:47 PM, Blogger KnittenKnots said...

Those scarves are so nice...I'll have to find someone who will truly appreciate it to make one for. Awesome socks and the pics from the Sheep and Woolcraft Fair are great! All those little naked sheep!! Baaaa!

 
At 5:10 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Cute socks!

 
At 1:19 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Hey Dani,

It looks like you are hotlinking to one of the graphics on my site (the At my Knits End button?)

http://knit.vibegrrl.com/buttons/atmyknitsend.gif

If you could please save the button to your own server and remove the link to my copy of it, THAT WOULD ROCK!!!!

thanks :)
Lara
http://knit.vibegrrl.com

 
At 9:31 AM, Blogger Dani said...

Hi Laura--

Whoops! Sorry... I have no idea how I ended up with your linkage, but I will remove pronto!

 

Post a Comment

<< Home