Friday, June 03, 2005

Then and Now...

I just felt like posting kitty pictures today... I promise to post some knitting news tomorrow. Its been an incredible experience to watch Soma and Kali grow over the past 8 months or so. The large pictures are from a few days ago and the small pictures were taken when they were tiny little kittens last fall. I should post a picture of my foster kitten I had this spring, but I will post about her later. I might be fostering some kittens again towards the end of the summer if anyone out there is interested in adopting some rescues!

This first one is of my little Kali on the front porch a few days ago. The two small pictures are from the fall. The first is one of my favorites (when she first discovered the front porch)! She has such determination on her face, doesn't she?! The other one is from Christmas morning when she was around 5 months old.



Soma is a lot bigger at this point than Kali. She is the biggest lap cat ever and loves her belly rubbed! The two small pictures are from the fall and are just some of my favorites! She was about 12-14 weeks old in those pictures.



These are just a few pictures of them all snuggled up together. They are really attached at the hip... I couldn't have imagined seperating them! The first small one is while they were in the carrier on the way home from the adopt-a-thon! How small were they (this is in a small carrier by the way)! Kali was about 2 lbs. and Soma was about 2.5 (now Kali is 6 and Soma is 9).


11 Comments:

At 1:19 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Oh my GOD adorable.

 
At 1:26 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Cute, cute cute! I love them when they're small. Hey, I bet my cat is about the same age - I got him last September.

 
At 1:49 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

So sweet! Good god, girl, you are gorgeous!

Kerstin
crazydaisy.us

P.S. I really like the quote at the top of your page. It's true. :)

 
At 3:10 PM, Blogger Catherine Kerth said...

you make me want another cat!!! shame on you dani:) kali is a complete cutie!

 
At 3:29 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Your kits are gorgeous - I love them! There is nothing as beatiful as a happy kit:)

 
At 5:05 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

oh my your kitties are so adorable! They give me the warm fuzzies. AWWWW! I want them. he he =0) My boyfriend and parents constantly remind me that 3 is enough. They're probably right. I'm only 23. I don't want to be "that crazy cat lady" before I'm 30.

 
At 11:15 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

I love kitties,very sweet pictures
cara
earth mother

 
At 12:11 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Man, I can hardly breathe from the cuteness! Such GORGEOUS, gorgeous kitties!

No need to apologize for posting kitty pics...just keep them coming!

 
At 9:25 PM, Blogger Dani said...

Very cute indeed!

 
At 9:46 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Your kitties are just precious! Like you said, it's so rewarding to rescue pets. Dude and Sweet Pea were one of the best decisions I think Kyle and I have made in a long time.

Congrats on such adorable cats!

 
At 6:54 PM, Blogger Ashley said...

Oh how CUTE! Bot that you need to be told--you must not be able to breathe from the cuteness on a daily basis. I love my dog but I do think there is nothing like a tee-tiny kitten for melting your heart.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home