Saturday, July 09, 2005

No Rain = More Dying

There is nothing too interesting going on here in terms of knitting.. Sock #1 is getting close to done and I am working on my 3rd preemie hat/bootie set for the Preemie Project. Today was a beautiful day in Boston after four days of gray skies and rain, which of course meant more dying! My friend Anna is diligently knitting up a sample of the tiger yarn (isn't she sweet!?). But today was not tiger yarn, today is watermelons galore! You'll have to wait until tomorrow to see the results.. I know, I know, the suspense! You can see my little setup on our back porch below.




And because of all the rain, we now have beautiful flowers and basil to account for it all! Was it worth it?!


1 Comments:

At 11:48 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Ooo...can't wait to see the phots of the watermelon dye job! I am going to have to attempt this striping thing at some point.

Love all the photos of the patio plants too. Can you send some rain our way? We got one night of rain in the last 4 weeks...I was very thankful for the 1 night but we could really use more. None of my plants are looking too pretty and they just put us on water restrictions. :(

 

Post a Comment

<< Home