Monday, September 05, 2005

And The Winner Is....

Wow! Thanks everyone for your warm wishes and all of your answers to my quiz question! Believe it or not, out of the 27 people who responded, no one got the exact hours; however Adele was the closest with 85 hours. I officially worked 86 believe it or not. So, congratulations Adele!

In other news, I am attempting to come up with a very simple logo design for my hand-painted yarn. I want a simple tag that I can tie onto each skein, maybe a business card size. If anyone wants to take a shot at this, I am willing to donate a skein or two of hand-painted yarn in your choice of colors to the chosen design. The basic design I am looking for involves a sun (with maybe a ball of yarn for the center) and the title Knitting Sunshine Yarns. I also want "hand-painted yarns by Dani" somewhere on the tag too. On the back, I would like to write the yarn details and say, design by xxx. Anyways, sorry for the rambling. I stink at basic designs and of course there are so many of you who are glorious artists.. So, email me if you are interested :). Of course, if you want money instead of yarn, that could be arranged as well!

Sorry for the lack of pictures, but my progress on the HP scarf is simply the same old repeat. I am hoping to have that finished by the end of the week so I can move on to bigger and better things :)

4 Comments:

At 2:52 PM, Blogger Catherine Kerth said...

can't wait to see how your logo turns out:) i would try but i think you get get something more prof. out of someone else!

 
At 10:03 PM, Blogger Ashley said...

Dang! 86 was going to be my guess--I was thinking all day that I should log on and leave a comment, but I have been so swamped lately....but not 86 hours worth of swamped! So I have no excuse.

thanks for all the nice comments on the socks--you always do bring a ray of sunshine to my day!

 
At 7:08 PM, Blogger Unknown said...

ooh - tags and business cards! When will you open your online shop? :^)

 
At 2:22 AM, Blogger Unknown said...

Hey there, I would love to try. When is your deadline for the project.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home