Wednesday, October 26, 2005

Day 1

Our first day in Jackson, WY was a blast. We arrived yesterday after barely making it out of Boston due to hurricane Wilma. So, we were some of the lucky ones! And, to just tease you all with a few pictures, here it goes:

Some gorgeous airport shots...



Here are some pictures taken from the car on our way to the hotel. I missed these mountains so much since our last camping trip out here 4 years ago.


This is the Teton Village right at the base of Jackson Hole ski area. We are staying at the Teton Mountain Lodge and man, am I in love with this place! I didn't post any pictures of our room, but we have a full on kitchen and a shower with two shower heads.. Enough said. We had a great time last night wandering around town and having some wine back in the room... Ahh, vacation. Well, Scott is here for work, but it is only a minimal amount of work, so thats good :)




And since this is a knitting blog, I am proud to say that I got a lot done on the flights yesterday. I knit about 12 inches on the chevron scarf and also knit one hand/wrist warmer from Last Minute Knitted Gifts. Pictures to come later :)

3 Comments:

At 8:20 PM, Blogger Morris said...

Very nice pictures. I'm looking forward to seeing your knitting!

Mr. Morris
Ask Morris

 
At 8:56 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

What a great getaway! Hope you have a fabulous time!

 
At 9:19 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

My kind of vacation--nature outside, warm bed inside. :) The photos of the Tetons look beautiful, I am terribly jealous!

 

Post a Comment

<< Home