Tuesday, January 02, 2007

Happy 2007!

HAPPY 2007!!! This is the first picture of the year for us...



And for the yarn as well! Go check out today's update.




**The colors posted above (for those who were asking) are Costa Rica and Sweet Pea (top row), and Tundra and XOXO (bottom row). Tundra is sold out, but I'll be doing more in the near future :)

And, if you haven't signed up already and are still interested in the Sunshine Yarns Sock club, please email me! There are still a few spots left, but sign-ups are most likely going to close within the next few days!

8 Comments:

At 3:37 PM, Blogger Knitting Therapy said...

What is the color name for the yarn on the bottom left? I went to your shop but could not identify it. Love the color.

 
At 4:45 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Fun colors!! You always do beautiful work!

 
At 8:21 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

I can see why Tundra sold out - it is beautiful!

 
At 10:45 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Wow, you and Scott both have fabulous hair! (And the yarn is gorgeous too. :)

 
At 3:42 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Dani - cheque is in the mail.

 
At 7:41 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

maybe tundra can make it into the sock club...hinthint! hehe!

 
At 5:04 PM, Blogger Amanda said...

I snagged some of the Tundra on Destash, and when I googled it to find more, I happened upon your site. I posted a picture of the yarn, and I've had several emails wanting to know where I got it. It's so beautiful!! I think you could sell this yarn faster than you could make it!

 
At 9:16 AM, Blogger THE KNITORIOUS MRS. B said...

Please notify me when more Tundra becomes available! Very nice sock yarn!

 

Post a Comment

<< Home