Monday, December 18, 2006

Sock Club

Let’s give it a go! The first Sunshine Yarns sock club will take place for 6 months from January through June! You can either sign up to receive yarn each month (6 packages total), or you can just do every other month (3 packages total).

Mailing Dates: The last week of the month, or every other month

Your package: Each package will include a skein of sock yarn in a new color never seen before as well as some other fun stuff

Cost: Within the U.S. and Canada the cost is $85 for 3 months and $170 for 6 months. Outside the U.S. and Canada, the cost is $95 or $190.

To Sign Up: Please email me your full name, mailing address and email address. Also let me know whether you are going to do 3 packages or 6 and if you are going to pay via Paypal or with a check or money order!

Questions: Feel free to email me at sunshineyarns@yahoo.com

Hopefully sweater pictures will be coming tomorrow :)

3 Comments:

At 8:44 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

dani - stop tormenting me with all your wonderful yarns! :) i think the sock club is a fab idea!

btw, thanks for sending my order out to my best friend so quickly. she received the yarns and LOVES them!

thanks for everything!!!

 
At 2:37 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

You're making me broke! I can't resist your lovely yarn.

 
At 12:07 PM, Blogger Sarah said...

I missed this!!! Just saw your vintage colorway on someone's blog. Is it possible to get some? Love it!!!

 

Post a Comment

<< Home