Saturday, December 30, 2006

Quick Fix

I felt that Scott needed a bit of knitting love this week... so while visiting one of my favorite knitting stores, Black Sheep, we picked up a few skeins of Debbie Bliss Cashmerino Superchunky. I have never knit with the superchunky before, and loved it.. super quick, super easy, super soft and super loved.



Its not the widest man scarf out there (only about 6" wide), but its long enough to wrap around his head a few times. Perfect. Now all we need is some cold weather here in Boston.. Are those snow flakes I see today?!

Pattern: Just a basic garter stitch scarf knit the long way.
Yarn: Debbie Bliss Cashmerino Superchunky in colors 25, 15, and 22
Measurements: 6" wide and around 75" long.
Started: December 28, 2006
Finished: December 30, 2006
Other Details: CO 205 sts on a US11. Knit every row and change colors when desired!

2 Comments:

At 6:42 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

I think you lost me after you said cast on 205 stitches............OY!! I believe I was lying on the floor at that point.

Cute scarf and I love Boston! I was there in October and got to pet your yarn at the yarn place in Brookline, A Good Yarn and it is definitely on my list of things to buy in the future. I see your next update is Jan. 2. Woo Hoo!

Have a great new year!

 
At 8:30 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Well I'm trying to keep my eyes on that scarf.....but that handsome young man keeps stealing my attention!

I hope he knows how lucky he is to have a nice warm custom scarf.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home