Sunday, December 24, 2006

Lucy In the Sky

Lucy has had buttons for over a week, but I just haven't had a chance to take decent pictures.. These dorky ass dining room and attempted self pictures will just have to do! I love this cardigan and have already worn it twice.. its super soft and provides just enough warmth for this mild New England winter we are having so far.





Pattern: Lucy in the Sky Cardigan by Cosmicpluto Knits
Yarn: Debbie Bliss Cashmerino Aran #13 (10 balls was all I needed!)
Measurements: As per the patterns recommendations, I knit a size smaller than I normally would. I knit the 35" chest to fit a 37" chest.
Started: September 23, 2006
Finished: December 12, 2006
Other Details: I added some length to the body and to the arms, but other than that, I changed nothing! Since there is no waist shaping, I highly recommend knitting down a size for a flattering fit.

I hope everyone is having a wonderful holiday season!! Best wishes to all of you..

7 Comments:

At 1:15 PM, Blogger Zonda said...

Looks great! Sounds like you are enjoying it already! :)

 
At 1:59 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

It's just lovely!!!

 
At 4:05 PM, Blogger Jofrog said...

It's a beautiful cardi that you'll wear all of the time! Yeah for you, happy everything. See you soon.

 
At 9:59 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

gorgeous! I bought a sweater (the first one in...years?) and it hasn't even gotten cold enough to wear it.

 
At 11:47 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

That is beautiful. Enjoy it.

 
At 10:46 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Wonderful color - it looks really comfy! Hope you had a great holiday!

 
At 10:24 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

that is a really cute cardigan. it's very flattering on you!

 

Post a Comment

<< Home