Wednesday, January 10, 2007

Old And New

Life has been rather crazy this past week or so between starting my taxes, dyeing yarn, some major wedding planning, yada, yada. The only major thing that I have managed to work on was a frogging job on the double knit hat... Ever since my one kitty managed to pull a few stitches down a gazillion rows, I have had little desire to knit this. So, it will be something else someday. I really do love the concept of double knitting and am excited that I learned the technique. Another time, another place, another project...



And, Malabrigo! *Jumping up and down* The pefect yarn for my latest scarf project. A Knitsmiths pal, Nancy, brought some of this back from her latest trip to Halcyon. Since I was ooing and ahhing over the color, she offered it up to me. Um, yeah! After toying with a few other patterns, I ended up with the Here and there Scarf from Scarf Style. Perfect!



Now I just need to get knitt'in!

5 Comments:

At 3:21 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

I like the colors of your scarf. I have never tried Malabrigo since none of the shops in my area carry it. Yet.

 
At 10:19 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

very pretty - it must be squishy soft!

 
At 12:25 PM, Blogger KnittenKnots said...

You've been busy!!! Love your new scarf - that green is definitely worth getting excited over. Your Lucy in the Sky was a perfect fit too! Love that. Oh - and congratulations on your engagement!!

 
At 1:41 PM, Blogger Acornbud said...

I love that Malabrigo. The pattern works well with it.

 
At 9:42 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

I love that green color it's so pretty and it works well with that scarf.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home