Wednesday, January 31, 2007

Alive and Well

I am alive and have actually been insanely busy these past few weeks. I have been doing lots of dyeing for the store and the sock club. I started working at a different yarn store and had my mom out visiting for a week. I also now have a wedding dress and am getting ready for a quick trip out to Colorado on Saturday to meet with some vendors. Pretty.darn.crazy!

This is what is going with me to the post office today:



I have been able to get a small amount of knitting done these past few weeks. I really want to finish the Jo Sharp vest. Its on US3's and I just stalled on it for too long. I've made alot of progress and am nearing completion!



A few weeks ago I, along with half the knitting world, started a pair of Anemoi mittens. I got all the way through the thumb gusset before I realized I made a booboo back in row 24. Rip, rip, rip! I'll pick these up again soon, since its finally winter in Boston and I could really use these!



I'll try to be a better blogger these next few weeks. Here is a pretty picture to make up for my absence :)

5 Comments:

At 2:10 PM, Blogger Stephanie said...

Have a great trip to CO and yay for finding a dress. How exciting.

 
At 12:25 AM, Blogger julieanne said...

Look at all those packages! I can't wait to get the month 1 sock yarn! =)

 
At 9:42 AM, Blogger Unknown said...

I just wanted to let you know that I love the first installment of the sock club! It was such a treat to come home too - thank you!

 
At 4:19 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

My sock club yarn arrived today and I love it. Can't wait to start knitting with it. The extras included were a treat as well.

 
At 10:02 AM, Blogger AsKatKnits said...

Dani, I got my first sock yarn shipment - wow! I am in awe of the softness and the beauty of the colors of the yarn. I could not be happier to have joined your sock club. A huge thanks for the yarn and the "extra's". You are an artist extraordinaire!

 

Post a Comment

<< Home