Tuesday, April 26, 2005

Busy Bee, What are You Doing?

The chaos continues tonight as I once again, get absorbed into the wicked ways of an obsessive homemaker. If only you could see me now! In light of Mother's Day, I needed to start present #2 that is being shipped to Colorado. I am making the Airy Scarf from Last Minute Knitted Gifts with Rowan Kidsilk Haze in this navy blue color. This is the third time I am starting this due to #1 having added stitches and #2 being attacked by the kittens (I came home to a ball of expensive Rowan yarn wrapped around and around the legs of the dining room table and the scarf nearby with serious injuries). Anyhow, below are pictures of what I have started. This should only take four hours or so according to the book, but we'll see :).



Like I said, I am a busy bee tonight and am felting, blocking and baking in addition to the above knitting! I have my bag and strap in the wash as we speak (the bag is in for felt round #2), my drop stitch lace scarf on a towel blocking away, a flourless chocolate cake out of the oven and a peanut butter chocolate pie in the making and... I guess thats it if you can imagine that!


A sneak peak at the felted bag!


Felting away after much hesitation. I just sprayed it down with water and threw a few pins in there to even out the sides and the ends


The flourless chocolate cake (that is to die for I might add) out of the oven

2 Comments:

At 7:14 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Would you share the recipe pretty please? I had a flourless chocolate cake on a cruise a few years back and I have never been able to accurately duplicate it (but I have fun trying LOL)

Your bag looks good FROM WHAT I CAN SEE LOL - I wanna see the whole thing and the strap, ya big tease!! And you know how I feel about that scarf already!

Now the big question - how is the kidsilk haze to work with? It looks sooooooo pretty!!!

running late - must drag my butt to work now =( Hope you have a great day!!

 
At 1:06 AM, Blogger Kellie said...

The scarf came out very nice!

 

Post a Comment

<< Home