Wednesday, April 20, 2005

Knitting Frenzy

I have been knitting up a storm the last few days trying to finish a few projects. I put my foot down and set a goal of finishing the felted bag and the lace scarf this weekend. I think I am doing good... The felted bag has about another inch before I start the edge treatment as well as the strap. The lace scarf could be done right now, I just haven't quite decided how long I want it to be.

As for everything else, this week has been extremely stressful between all these family issues and work. Hence, me knitting tons! Here is a cute picture of my kittens that I just love and since I have no good project pictures for now.


The little angels

1 Comments:

At 11:45 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

oh, your kittens are cuuuuute. Love the picture.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home