Wednesday, April 27, 2005

If In Doubt, Block

Now I can finally put my mind at rest and call this project 100% complete. The blocking looks fabulous and pictures just don't do justice. I have not been a big blocker in past projects, only when the pattern says so or its absolutely needed. But, now I realize (and kick myself) that so many of my past problems would have been solved by a simple light spritz block! Who knew! I really like how my overnight blocking party evened out the edges and made the yo's more exposed and flatter if that makes sense?! Here are some last pictures of one of my favorite simple projects ever.... Now, its off to work!

2 Comments:

At 5:10 PM, Blogger alltangledup said...

Lovely scarf. Those colour are just so lively. About blocking.. me too. I used to never block and when I finally learned to do it properly, it was like looking at the world in a new light

 
At 2:56 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

There are a few books on the subject, some very

 

Post a Comment

<< Home