Saturday, June 04, 2005

Sa-tur-day

Happy Weekend everyone! We finally have some gorgeous summer weather here in Boston and, hence, not a whole lot of knitting news. I am getting close to being done with the body of the Hourlgass sweater, but I want to wait until I get to that point before posting pictures. So, a bunch of fun and random pictures for today..

Here is the yarn I am using to make as secret project for someone. Its so nice and I really love working with it!



And of course I just have to rave a bit...I bought this hand salve at the Massachusetts Sheep and Woolcraft Fair last weekend and it works wonders. If anyone else out there has issues with dry hands, try this stuff out. And, how cute is my brother! My mom sent me a copy of his Senior picture (he is graduating High School next week from Denver Academy) and I love it! He has some major dreads going on. He is adopted by the way, just in case anyone is wondering why we look nothing alike!



And last, but not least... this is why I am not getting any knitting done this weekend! I splurged a bit yesturday on Beads for 2, not 1, beading projects at Crystal Blue Beading Company. Can anyone guess what I am doing with all these beads?!


4 Comments:

At 10:44 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

your brother is a real cutie,if I was only that much younger he wouldnt have a chance ;0)
cara
earth mother

 
At 11:41 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

I think I can see obsession creeping in here ;)

 
At 9:32 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

What a cutie brother, you sound really proud of him. :)

My guess for your beading projects is a few markers and a beaded crochet project perhaps!?

The yarn for the mystery project looks so soft! :)

 
At 10:35 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Oooh, I love Crystal Blue! They are where I go for all of my beads too. They've never let me down!

Are you doing the crocheted ropes? I've never tried but have thought about it lots... now that I've gotten a lot of crochet experience in the last week maybe it's time to try it out.

Can't wait to see!

Johanna
Jofrog is Knitfrog

 

Post a Comment

<< Home