Saturday, September 24, 2005

More Dyeing Nonsense

Once Etsy is back online again (they are currently doing maintenance) I will be posting these new variegated yarns that I dyed this week! I am really happy with how they all came out (even though I don't like pink). So, go stop by Sunshine Yarns and take a look around!

UPDATE: Etsy is finally back online after two days of maintenance. I just listed these new items, so now you can go check them out :) (Sun, 11:00 am)

The colors below are: Secret Garden, Mountain Rose, Blue Lake, Sweet Dreams, and Amazon. They are all variegated with three to five colors and were a blast to make. I wanted to do more experimental dyeing this weekend, but I have all these custom orders to keep me busy. After those are done, I am out of luck with dyeing more sock yarn for a week or two since Knit Picks is out of stock on the color your own yarn. Ouch! I guess I need to order more at a time. So, until I receive my order the beginning of October, I am going to be doing some of their worsted weight yarns. So, stay tuned for that!




9 Comments:

At 10:45 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

I am so excited to see your store up and running! Congratulations!! The yarn is beautiful!!

 
At 11:40 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Beautiful colors! Congratulations on your shop keeping you so busy!

 
At 12:15 PM, Blogger DancingFish said...

I am looking forward to the worsted weights. Unfortunately, I'm not a sock knitter but I love your colors!

 
At 1:37 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

honey girl they just keep getting more beautiful all the time,gotta get some kind of button made for your store,let me see what i can do
cara
earth mother

 
At 1:35 PM, Blogger Ashley said...

Gorgeous, Dani! I am glad I have one of your first sock-yarn dyeing ventures--I love my Earth day yarn!--but look how far you've come since then! Love the variegation...

 
At 5:30 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Dani,
Your colors are just beautiful! Glad your new business is doing so well to.

 
At 10:06 AM, Blogger Bear Knits said...

Georgeous colors!

 
At 12:05 PM, Blogger Stephanie said...

gorgeous!!

 
At 2:09 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Those are so pretty! Your experiments are yielding such lovely results.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home