Tuesday, September 06, 2005

SP Goodies!

Ok, I had the best SP ever! Turns out it was Anne, who lives all of... okay, I'll give her 1 mile, from me! I've never seen her blog before believe it or not. In this last package, she sent me: a beautiful card made by Cara (another local blogger I've never heard of unfortunately), an entire case full of beads (you know I love my stitch markers), some chocolate (um, its gone already), and a beautiful scarf which I am going to wear on Thursday when I am working at my LYS! I want to wait to take a picture of me wearing it since I look horrible tonight with my red, itchy, allergy eyes :)

So, thank you Anne... from the bottom of my heart. You really made so many of my days so pleasant with your comments, gifts and emails.





Besides the SP high I am on right now, I am still trekking away at the HP scarf. I dyed up 5 more skeins of Gryffindor yarn for those of you who ordered some this week! I am attempting to get a logo (see last post) and seperate blog going by next week.. so keep your fingers crossed!

9 Comments:

At 9:55 PM, Blogger Ashley said...

What a great pal! Lucky girl...

 
At 11:13 PM, Blogger Laura.Y said...

oo la! Lovely gifts! Happy for you! :)

 
At 1:54 AM, Blogger Unknown said...

I love the HP yarn. If you open shop, I'll probably buy some myself.

Your secret pal sent such a cute card! The scarf is lovely, as well.

I live in MA, as well, but I don't think I've ever heard of where you live...I'm in Milford.

 
At 11:00 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

How cool! I can't believe your SP is only about a mile away. That had to be a nice suprise.

 
At 11:34 AM, Blogger sarah said...

What an amazing secret pal. That is a great haul of goodies!! My secret pal ended up being a couple miles from me as well. Such a small world...

 
At 3:16 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

WOW what a great SP! Aren't knitted gifts the best?

 
At 5:06 PM, Blogger Catherine Kerth said...

alright goodies!!! that scarf is a really pretty color! beads are always fun, gotta suport the beadin' habit:) what a great SP!

 
At 11:52 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

HI! You've sure been busy lady! =)
And fun SP stuff. I love that bead collection she sent. What a great idea! Have a good weekend.

 
At 5:53 PM, Blogger Kit said...

*squees and hugs you* You are so freakin' cool, thank you for being my SP! I'm...wow, you're busy! And so talented.

I look forward to getting to know you now that I *do* know who you are.

Again, thank you so much, you're such a wonderful person.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home