Tuesday, November 15, 2005

A Little More of Me...

I saw this on Stephanie's blog and though I would give it a try. Sometimes I am impressed by these little internet diddies.. for those that know me, you'll be able to tell why! And, yes, my birthday is Leap Day.. go on, laugh, but hey, when you are all 80, I'll only be 20 :) (well, at least in an official aging system sort of way).

Your Birthdate: February 29

You have the mind of an artist, even if you haven't developed the talent yet.
Expressive and aware, you enjoy finding new ways to share your feelings.
You often feel like you don't fit in - especially in traditional environments.
You have big dreams. The problem is putting those dreams into action.

Your strength: Your vivid imagination

Your weakness: Fear of failure

Your power color: Coral

Your power symbol: Oval

Your power month: November


So, who out there is stressed out by all the holiday knitting? Last year I did hardly any holiday knitting; however, this year is different. I think I have around 14 projects to finish before mid-late December, which is why I am starting to really crack down!

Just a note for those of you who want proof... here is what our dining room table SHOULD look like:



Here is what it looks like now. Please note that the large J.Crew bag is full of yarn. Now, who is kidding who?!

9 Comments:

At 10:15 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

PUH Lease - you knit so fast Dani you'll be done over Thanksgiving turkey!

This is why I am not even thinking about more than a very few knitted gifts this year. NEXT year though I will be in serious trouble - everyone let me off the hook since it hasnt quite been a year Im knitting LOL

 
At 10:38 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Well, if I had 14 holiday knits happening, my table (and the rest of the house) would look twice as cluttered.

 
At 6:10 AM, Blogger Dani said...

Oh dear, get going girly! I have decided no one is getting knits this year, it is just too stressful

 
At 10:00 AM, Blogger Bear Knits said...

Looks like you have your work cut-out for you. Good Luck with all the holiday knitting!!!

 
At 4:20 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

let's see inside that j. crew bag! ;)

and i love the flowers on your table, so pretty.

 
At 9:59 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

You are a leap year baby -- how totally fun! I'm up in the air about what to do for holiday knitting.

 
At 4:00 PM, Blogger Catherine Kerth said...

my dinning room table has the same "i am in constant use look" too:) it is the only place were little hands can't pull the stitches apart!....it really doesn't surprise me that you were blessed with a leap year birthdate:) very special!

 
At 7:49 PM, Blogger Mz Mar said...

Hey, you still have some table bare!!You can fit in a couple more projects there!!
I'm right with you~~projects are starting to overflow rom my roon to all over the house! Wherever I sit there's something to be worked on!

 
At 2:30 PM, Blogger amandamonkey said...

Ummm... Isn't that what your table *always* looks like unless there's food being actively consumed on it?

Don't lie to your public, Dani.

xo

 

Post a Comment

<< Home