Wednesday, December 28, 2005

Sunshine Yarns

A quickie post for tonight... since its getting late and I am exhausted! I dyed about 30 skeins of yarn last night and just posted some at the store.

Here you can see some drying on the outside of the tub/shower.



And here are a few colorways after they were re-skeined...



My new favorite colorway is the Neapolitan colorway with light pinks and chocolate browns.. Yummy! And, since I love the crafty stuff, I decided to make some knitting magnets and post those up there too. So, stop by and check them out!



I hope everyone out there in blogland is having a wonderful holiday season! I know that I have been super busy traveling the last few weeks, but will try to talk about my most recent knits soon! Hugs to all!

9 Comments:

At 1:07 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Yum! Neapolitan--I love it!

 
At 7:48 AM, Blogger Catherine Kerth said...

my favorite is the neopolitan also! beautiful!!! cute magnents..

 
At 9:45 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Glad to see that you made it back home and that you had fun in Colorado!! Did you make it to any of the knitting shops I told you about? I keep meaning to make some of those magnets...yours are super cute!! You are familiar with knit shops in Boston, right? I may be coming out there in March and need some pointers. Lovin' the pictures of the unwound yarn!!!

 
At 9:47 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

I always realize (too late) that I use way too many exclamation points. Sorry :)

 
At 12:33 PM, Blogger strangelittlemama said...

your yarns are soooo beautiful!! I will buy some as soon as I can justify another yarn purchase!!

 
At 1:24 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

must have neapolitan...save a skein for me please....lb

 
At 2:44 PM, Blogger Becky said...

Gorgeous as always! I agree with froggyknits...if you ever decide to take pre-orders, do let us know!

 
At 4:19 AM, Blogger Unknown said...

Ooh- I also love the pinks and browns.

I put some of your yarn on my Christmas wish list, and lo and behold, my boyfriend actually BOUGHT some! He got starry night and caribbean sky for me, and then put the stitch markers and stationary in my stocking. He just rocks :)

 
At 6:19 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Very, very cool colors. I love it when they're skeined and they look so professional!

If I could only get rid of my stash to make room for more.....


- MJ

 

Post a Comment

<< Home