Thursday, December 01, 2005

Sunshine Yarns Knits

The past few days I've been hearing from some Sunshine Yarns customers. Its always great to hear that someone enjoyed your yarn, but to see some FO's! SO EXCITING! I'll probably start a gallery in the near future. But until then, here are few things that I thought you would all enjoy.

These socks were knit by Jasmin out of my "Harvest" colorway. They are called the Columbine socks.



Then we have some mittens by Donna made out of the Watermelon colorway. How fun!



And here are some more socks I've seen. Lisa knit up these watermelon socks a while back, and Anna knit up the Tiger ones when I first entered into the world of color and dyeing...


And of course there are Gryffindor feet everywhere in blogland! Here are a few that Alison took especially for my blog :)



But look at Blossom's and Stephanie's too! How wonderfully wizardy! I love making up words :) As for MY knitting, I finished up the Ruffles Scarf and am just waiting for the sun. Hopefully, you'll see that and a few other things soon!

9 Comments:

At 8:41 PM, Blogger Jillio said...

wow, you must feel amazing seeing your yarn in action!
i can't wait to get my yarn.
those mittens are too cute!

 
At 11:22 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Those FO photos are making me very eager to receive my yarn! I'm sure I'll love it. =)
- Tiffany
http://sassenach.typepad.com

 
At 1:15 AM, Blogger Rosemary said...

They're all gorgeous!

Rosemary, who's still hitting refresh often in hopes of snagging some Gryff yarn ;)

 
At 8:23 AM, Blogger Jofrog said...

The variagated ones look very Koigu-esque, way to go! I can't wait to try mine... after the new year!

 
At 9:03 AM, Blogger Alex said...

Those are all terrific! I'll send you pictures of the Rock Creek socks once they're more than an inch long... too much holiday knitting is taking priority at the moment.

 
At 12:34 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

with your yarn as a starting point, how could the FOs not be fabulous?

Waiitng patiently for more gryph yarn, everytime you put some up it;s gone in like 13 seconds!

Nice to see you posting =)

 
At 12:51 PM, Blogger Catherine Kerth said...

what a great way to show off your yarn! you should put those pictures on your store front pronto! bravo dani, those people did great!

 
At 2:34 PM, Blogger KnittenKnots said...

Love seeing the pics of your yarn all knit up - that is wondeful! I saw Blossom's socks yesterday and thought they were fantastic!!

 
At 6:19 PM, Blogger Karen said...

Very pretty things! I love love love the watermelon colorway!

 

Post a Comment

<< Home