Monday, December 12, 2005

Sneak Peak

Knitted gifts have been popping up left and right here this week. Finally, some of the more major knits are being completed. There is no way I am going to finish everything I had planning on knitting, but thats okay.. I am not going to stress! So, without giving away too much, here are a few pictures of some almost finished projects :)

This one just needs a major bath in some hot water. Isn't Kureyon gorgeous?!



And then there is this... I hope they fit the recipient!

10 Comments:

At 10:24 AM, Blogger Ashley said...

Both gorgeous--and the colors are so similar (at least on my monitor). Did you have any problem with the Crusoes not being stretchy enough? I remember a few people having to rip theirs--but I wondered at the time if they had just stranded too tightly.

 
At 1:30 PM, Blogger KnittenKnots said...

Love those colors - great projects!!

 
At 2:25 PM, Blogger Kit said...

Wow, Dani, it all looks amazing! I love Kureyon, though I've yet to work with it (though I have some skeins waiting!). :)

 
At 2:42 PM, Blogger alltangledup said...

I have to agree with everyone else. the colours are fantastic. lucky recipients!

 
At 3:12 PM, Blogger Scoutj said...

I love the colors!

 
At 3:33 PM, Blogger Bear Knits said...

Wow! Love those colors!

 
At 4:29 PM, Blogger Becky said...

OOOo! My favorite colors! I'm sure the recipient will love these :)

 
At 6:38 AM, Blogger Jae said...

Love the colors and the patterns show them to their best advantage.

 
At 9:51 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

That pattern is perfect for the Kureyon. Love it!

 
At 6:52 PM, Blogger Kathy said...

I love the colors on both, though the bottom (sock?) somehow really draws me in. Lovely knitting!

 

Post a Comment

<< Home