Tuesday, February 28, 2006

6.5

For those of you who are counting, there are still 731 days until a real Leap Day! Aka. 731 until my real birthday :) Yes, I am one of THOSE people... one of the forever young (well at least in numbers, not in years). Scott's grandma is also a Leap Day baby, so I must wish her a 22.5 birthday as well!

I just wanted to thank all of you who have already sent me birthday wishes... It really means alot to me :) If anyone is interested in finding out more about Leap Day, check out some of these sites: Leapzine.com, timeanddate.com, Julius Caesar and Leap Years, Wikipedia, Science World

And since I have to be reflective on my "birthday", here is a beautiful picture from Colorado. This pictures reminds me to make every moment count...

18 Comments:

At 4:46 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Happy Birthday Dani!

 
At 4:49 PM, Blogger Beth S. said...

Oh wow, a Leap Day baby! That's very cool. Happy "birthday" to you. :-)

 
At 4:58 PM, Blogger Unknown said...

Happy fake birthday!

I wish I could be so lucky, but there wasn't even a leap day the year I was born. :(

 
At 6:20 PM, Blogger Sheri said...

Happy Birthday, Dani! Wishing you all the best!

 
At 6:22 PM, Blogger Dani said...

Happy Birthday-ish Dani!

 
At 7:11 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Happy birthday! I've never known someone who was a leap baby, but always wanted to know what they did. Do you celebrate on Feb 29th or March 1st? Just curious. Whatever you do, enjoy yourself.

 
At 8:46 PM, Blogger Chris said...

Happy not birthday?! I've never met a leap baby, either...

 
At 9:08 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Happy Birthday Dani! I hope you had a great one. How meat that you and Scott's grandmother share the same birthdate as well.

 
At 9:19 PM, Blogger Kit said...

A very happy UnBirthday TOOOOO YOOOOU!!!

 
At 10:46 PM, Blogger Tammy said...

Happy Birthday!!!

It is our Wedding Anniversary today as well(2nd in real time) 1st in 2008.

 
At 4:07 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

happy birthday, dani! pisces rock ;)

 
At 6:21 AM, Blogger Bear Knits said...

Happy Birthday Dani!!!

 
At 8:34 AM, Blogger amandamonkey said...

Happy Birthday, Babe!

 
At 10:51 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Happy Birthday! I was actually due on Leap Day...missed it by a few days. ;)

 
At 3:46 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

My daughter is a Leap Day baby too. She's only had one "official" birthday so far!

 
At 4:39 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

HAPPY BERFDAY! :-)

 
At 8:04 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Happy Birthday! Many happy returns!!

 
At 4:57 PM, Blogger Starry Designs said...

I love it that you're a leap year baby! :D

 

Post a Comment

<< Home