Thursday, April 27, 2006

What I Did (Dyed) This Week

I finally sat down this week and dyed something for myself! Yes, finally! All these months of dyeing, and never did I once say, "I need to create something special for myself".. but, here it is:

10 different shades of green, 10 mini-stripes... I give you IRELAND :)



I think I'll start knitting these once I finish up my sockpal socks. Now, I just need to get to Ireland to see if the colors fit. May 20th, can't wait!

In other dyeing news, I did a few new colorways this week in addition to the 60 or so other skeins that are all now on their way to their new homes. Here is Rockstar (thanks for the name Alison) and Black Olive (this one is for you Paula!).



And last but not least, a big thanks goes out to Raquel for sending me a HUGE Bath and Body Works bag. I have such great customers! She sent me this bag to carry all my packages in :)

15 Comments:

At 5:36 PM, Blogger Emma said...

Wow, they all turned out so beautifully! What a great job. Just yummy.

 
At 7:45 PM, Blogger Chris said...

Stunning new colors! Just three weeks away from Irelnad - how exciting!

 
At 9:51 PM, Blogger raquel said...

you know i wish i got my hands on black olive and rockstar! darn timing!!! dyeing something for yourself after all that hard work was definitely in order! and...i'm so happy you understood my dorkiness...sending you a bag! hehe!

 
At 9:55 PM, Blogger Zonda said...

So glad you dyed something for you! You so deserve it! Beautiful greens! I bet you cannot wait to go there. Not too much longer huh? :)

 
At 9:59 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

And it totally matches your blog color scheme, too!

 
At 10:27 PM, Blogger Donna Boucher said...

Ireland is so very beautiful!!!

 
At 1:26 AM, Blogger Rosemary said...

OH. MY. GOSH. I love that Black Olive colorway. *dies*

 
At 9:30 AM, Blogger Stacey said...

The black olive is awesome! Must...restrain...self....

 
At 10:43 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Wowsers, that "Ireland" is gorgeous! I hope to see lots of it and Black Olive in your next bunch of yarns for sale (superwash, please?) :-)

 
At 10:57 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Ireland is gorgeous! You could totally count me as a customer, if you ever decided to share it... :)

 
At 2:59 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Mmmm, black olive is LOVELY. the rest are, too, of course, but that really catches my eye. gorgeous.

 
At 4:08 PM, Blogger Susan Wike said...

Beautiful, beautiful, beautiful!!! You are so talented. How do I aquire this wonderful yarn????

 
At 10:25 PM, Blogger Catherine Kerth said...

kuddos dani! the greens are really amazing.. i can't wait until 2 weeks after ireland so we get a glimpse of your trip!

 
At 2:39 PM, Blogger sarah said...

Beautiful new colorways you talented girl!

 
At 6:48 PM, Blogger Nik said...

the names of these yarns are so appropriate...describes the colors perfectly.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home